tiistai 18. joulukuuta 2012

North-America: Las Vegas 18.12.


Survived Detroit, and after that we did Joliet. Before the show me & Tommy went out for dinner.....afterwards I hit a local bar with Marko and a bunch of people, it was just for an hour or so before we had to leave for the bus and a looong drive towards Denver. Had a short stop in Omaha, went shopping and eating and most of the guys managed to go bowling in the evening as well. Well over in Denver, Marko & I decided to go to the hotel for showers just before the show. Screwing around with the local taxi-dudes we almost got lost but luckily we managed to get back just in time for the show. Weird shit, dude. The audience in Denver were very much into it despite it being a Monday night. From Denver we started our long drive to Las Vegas, it's abit over 700 miles, so with the bus that would mean around 16 hours. I pretty much got straight into bed when we left so consequently I got up around 8 in the morning. Which puts us here. I'm the only one up and we still got about 500miles to drive. I'll probably go back to sleep at some point but right now it's time to enjoy the solitude and as I'm watching out the window over Utah, I think I should make me some breakfast.

Tonight and tomorrow we'll be in Las Vegas for our final off-day and on the 20th we'll be in L.A. playing thelast show this year. Then it's time to head home and spend christmas with our families. The tour picks up again by the end of January and goes on until next fall....unless the world comes to an end before that.

cheers,
Henkka

2 kommenttia:

  1. It must be a pretty rare occurrence to be "all alone" on the bus with everybody sleeping. It must feel a little weird but it's a nice image. :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I was at the Denver show, and I have to say it was absolutely amazing. Honestly, it was the best live show I've ever seen. Thanks so much for coming to Denver! <3

    VastaaPoista