tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013

From Russia to Japan: On the plane 4.2.


Hello !!!
Upon arrival in Helsinki we dragged ourselves to the Holiday Inn at the railway station. A massive breakfast later I passed out in one of our rooms. My intention was to stay awake until the flight, in order to sleep on the plane and thus be closer to Japan Time when we arrived. Appeareantly the second bottle of champagne along with the breakfast-feast-from-hell was more than enough to knock me out. Be that as it may, it was a really good nap. The downside was that I missed saying hi to a buddy of mine but we'll do it another time. Sorry Sami. Later in the afternoon I got woken up by Tommy, singing me some Adele songs and telling me it was redwine time.....eventually I woke up and joined him for some afternoon wine-tasting. A quick run through the sauna and a shower and we were on our way to the airport. Our original flight was supposed to be Helsinki-Bejing-Tokyo but since the first part of the travel was delayed we would have missed our connection.....our travel booker fixed the glitch so we got to take an earlier flight....and straight from Helsinki to Tokyo...so appeareantly sometimes good things happend. At the moment I'm starving and waiting for dinner to be served on the plane......better check out some movie just to focus on something else than being hungry...

...and I got the food....and more importantly drinks....tried to watch a movie after dinner but fell asleep and
woke up 1,5 hours before we were landing. Perfect. Hello Tokyo, we'll rock y'all tomorrow.


cheers,
Henkka

2 kommenttia: