perjantai 29. maaliskuuta 2013

Latin-America:found some more stupid pics...

   Some more airplane pics ;-)...



Actually I don't even know which city this is......





...or if we're on the way down or up....I'd guess we're about to land but I'm not sure...



This is the beautiful countryside of Paraguay...I think...


Would be fun to jump around out there wouldn't it ?


..but instead we're having suuuuch a good time inside...




After the last song in Sao Paolo...cheers !! (pic by Ville)



...and here are our asses in SP ;-) (pic by Ville)



Tommy might still have some pics from the tour...I'll post them at some point if I get any....otherwise
this is it from Latin-America this time...

cheers & thanks,
Henkka











7 kommenttia:

  1. Is it normal that your bum glows like that? ;)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Pics of your concert in Mexico please :D...

    VastaaPoista
  3. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Totally agree with the previous comment :D
    hope you have more pictures, especially from Chile ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. ^ but it's the 6th one that gets reposted haha
    And for some reason I thought I remembered someone saying the next album would take longer than usual because you were gradually becoming a mariachi band.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi Henkka. is it true that Sonata will play again in Brazil this year?

    VastaaPoista