tiistai 13. elokuuta 2013

Some summer photos part 1/3: Slovenia



Hola, at least I found something...yeah I promise to try to be a bit more on the gun with these on the next world tour....



Why do you have a bottle and I just got a can ?


Elias new stage face...or hopefully not.


A palm tree in the dressing room, always a nice touch ;-)


Can you see the mountains reflecting from my glasses ? ..didn't think so...


On the way to the festival....


...still on the way.....


...and the last one of the: look at the view series...at least for now.


The pic is a bit dark but you might see that this is a lapland-style hands free device....


..and finally Ville and his amazing Eastbound & Down t-shirt, I'm gonna steal it from 
him some day...

cheers,
Henkka






Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti